lørdag den 3. april 2010

Ahhh holiday


AAAAhhh...

Right now I'm having a holiday from school and its lasting for about one delightful week. ^^
I havent been out much, but I have done some things. I was out shopping one day, had guests, been at a friend's home, sleeping, clearing my room, checking my music-stuff (microphone and so), sleeping, sleeping and... sleeping.
I am really happy for this vacation, and I am also stunned that the sun is (finally) coming back. Yay!!!!
When it's winther, which I hate, but don't get me wrong I love the beautiful snow and hot chocolate, everybody's getting in this "suicidal-mood". Like, getting to school too late, forgetting your stuff at home, freezing, becoming sick, slippery/muddy streets, depressed people everywhere, dead animals and poor homeless people..... I don't see the point in this "winther". But I can only guess- maybe you have to be really sick and depressed to appreciate the sun later on?

Anyway, I love vacations, and may God damn those "holiday-homeworks"!!!!
I hope you are all having a nice relaxing holiday, without wearing make-up, getting up early, but just giving yourself time to think and to make all the things YOU wanna do.

- Lé Vici :) ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar