onsdag den 20. oktober 2010

Sleeping late, waking up late


Hi.

I've been away for a while, because I needed to get some time for all my little projects, and that is, for example, editing some old model pictures and putting them on Flickr, recording a musicvideo (and clipping it and everything), painting and drawing and making music in Logic... So, you see, I have my hands full ;)

You're probably wondering why, if I ever, decided to write another blog-post at 2:23 AM.
Well I really don't know either.
Right now, p.t., status quo, I'm having my potato vacation... Or autumn vacation... Whatever.... And you now it. You knoooow it. I'm talking about the "Sleeping late, waking up late" fase...

I don't know if it's wonderful, so be on the internet all night and sleep all day.
But I sure can't remember what day it is! :S



Goodnight.

Sincerely
– Lé Vici




P.S. Musicvideo out soon!
P.P.S. Listen to Calvin Harris - great stuff man!
P.P.P.S. My parents would be so mad at me for this.
P.P.P.P.S. MY FEET ARE FREAKIN ICECOLD!!! UHRRRRRRRRRR!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar